The Medicare Annual Election Period starts October 15th.
To be compliant, please call me on the below-recorded line and I can help find the best plan for you.
ASK YOURSELF THESE THREE QUESTIONS?
1) Are you 100% you are going to have a great retirement, or do you have some doubt?
2) What if..I could you show you a how to get out of debt in 9 years or less, including your mortgage, without spending any additional money than you are spending right now?
3) Are you concerned about market losses hurting your retirement? Interested in tax-free retirement money?
If there was a way to maximize every dollar to quickly pay off all your debt, including your mortgage, would that interest you? What if you could also use this intuitive tool to plan future debt and pay it off in the most effective way possible? Click the link to watch a short video introduction to this program.
What Are The Benefits?
Prior to the late 1970s annuities were primarily used as a retirement income vehicle. The textbook definition of an annuity in those days was “A periodic income for a specified length of time, for life, or a combination of the two.” Today, however, annuities can mean much more.
• A means of accumulating interest on a tax advantaged basis.
• An estate instrument that preserves and protects assets.
• A guaranteed income for life that also lets you access the principal.
Meet Mike Kenney
PRESIDENT / CEO OF KENNEY INSURANCE SERVICES
I have worked in the insurance industry for 10 years. In that time I have been able to thrive in several different areas. This makes me more well rounded and better suited to offering comprehensive solutions to a prospective client.
I work closely with teachers in IPS while they are still employed and during their retirement years. I offer 403(b) plans through Great American which are fixed-indexed annuities which insulate them from the “ups and downs” of the markets. I believe “slow and steady” CAN win the race. […]
If you knew you had guaranteed income for life as part of your overall retirement plan
What would you do?
We’d love to hear from you!
Please give us your contact information and we’ll be happy to reach out to you.
Ask us any questions you may have, and we’ll be sure to help answer them.
Phone (317) 459-8634